Diversity & Inclusion SkillShops™
Diversity & Inclusion SkillShops™ topics and subject matter covered are ever evolving to deliver the most current and relevant best practices and Solutions to our participants.
Among recent topics and subject matter are:
- Black Lives Matter and its Impact to Cause Positive Change within the Workplace
- Unconscious Bias in the Workplace and How It Impacts Employees
- Polices Supporting Gender Identity and Expression
- Shifting from Diversity and Inclusion to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- How to Create and Support Employee Resource Groups
- Diversity of Political Thought and the Post-Election Cycle
The SkillShops are led by Practitioners, Thought Leaders and Masters of the topic and subject being examined. Most of the SkillShops feature those intimately involved with the subject matter to authenticate and validate challenges, best practices and solutions.
Most of the Diversity & Inclusion SkillShops™ are at no charge to members except when an honorarium is involved. Many of the SkillShops are eligible for educational credits. The Diversity & Inclusion SkillShops™ are held in tandem with the Annual Diversity Employment Day Career Fair and Roundtables Schedule. Accordingly, they take place both virtually as a webinar and in person as a conference.
Contact us for more details on sponsorships, participation and schedules.